Effective Internet Marketing
Does the title of this article sound a bit overstated?
Maybe I should have titled this article, “The Incredible POTENTIAL of Internet Marketing”. But more on that in a moment.
Findings from a Local Consumer Review Survey conducted in 2012 provided some startling results.
While I have defined Internet Marketing and extolled its benefits, I haven’t provided any data to back up my claims.
Well, here it is (from the aforementioned survey):
- 85% of consumers use the Internet to find local businesses
- Only 15% of consumers surveyed have not used the Internet to find a local business in the past 12 months
- The majority of consumers surveyed use online reviews to make spending decisions
- 27% of consumers are regularly reading online reviews, while another 49% are occasional readers
- 58% of consumers trust a business which has positive online reviews
And most astounding of all…
72% of consumers give the same weight to online reviews as they do to personal recommendations
Furthermore, with the amazing growth of mobile Internet usage (smartphones and tablets), these trends will continue to grow.
The Big Questions For Your Business
The activities required to promote your local business are often referred to as “Local Business Search” or “Local Search Marketing.” In order to get started, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your business putting its best foot forward on the web?
- Do you know what measures need to be taken?
- Do you know HOW to take those measures?
- Do you have the time?
If you are a local business owner, you need to educate yourself.
Follow our blog and learn more about Online Marketing and how it will positively impact your business.
One thing we discuss often is the role website design plays in a comprehensive web marketing plan – a concept most business owners don’t understand.
More importantly, don’t simply take our word for it, perform your own Google searches and read other industry news and blogs. Become knowledgeable, and APPLY THAT KNOWLEDGE!
If you don’t have the time to implement a web marketing plan on your own, find a reputable service provider to assist you.
We provide free consultations and quotes, as do many providers. Take advantage of these offers.
As I stated at the beginning of this article, the potential is there, but only if you take action.
The sooner you get started, the sooner the results.
Bizeeo Marketing Agency provides Effective Internet Marketing Services for small business.
“We say knowledge is power. That’s not true. APPLIED knowledge is power. It’s like the old farmer that was invited to attend a community meeting on new farming techniques. He declined, saying, ‘I don’t farm half as good as I know how now.'” ~ Frank Basile