Bizeeo™ is an Advertising Agency operating in the digital world.
Is Bizeeo™ REALLY an Ad Agency? As in “traditional” advertising?
The answer is a resounding YES!
Why is this a significant revelation?
I’ll get to that in a moment. But first a little background information.
What is an “Advertising Agency”?
According to Wikipedia:
Advertising is a form of marketing communication used to promote or sell something, usually a business’s product or service. In Latin, ad vertere means “to turn toward”. The purpose of advertising may also be to reassure employees or shareholders that a company is viable or successful. Advertising messages are usually paid for by sponsors and viewed via various old media; including mass media such as newspaper, magazines, television advertisement, radio advertisement, outdoor advertising or direct mail; or new media such as blogs, websites or text messages. ~ Wikipedia
That’s a mouthful. But I think it’s a fairly accurate summary within the overall context of Advertising.
What we REALLY appreciate is the distinction between “old media” and “new media”. Bizeeo typically refers to the “old stuff” as “traditional” advertising and marketing.
If you read the rest of the Wikipedia article they do a decent job of covering Online Advertising as part of the services provided by an Advertising Agency.
“Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted, and the problem is I don’t know which half.” ~ Lord Leverhulme
Online Advertising is Often Misunderstood
Unfortunately, many business owners still consider “Online Advertising” an ineffective method for marketing their products and services.
Perform a Google search for internet marketing versus traditional marketing and you will find thousands of articles on the subject that will tell you otherwise, with supporting evidence.
We believe the problem is business owners simply don’t understand the difference, or how to determine (measure) which is more effective. And many advertising firms muddy the water by intermingling the two (traditional and digital) in their marketing report metrics that they provide to business owners.
I think most business owners now believe that having a website is important, but any understanding of Online Advertising beyond that is usually lacking, or terribly misunderstood.
For business owners, it’s certainly confusing and sometimes some hard lessons must be learned before they figure it out.
It’s a matter of education.
Advantages of Digital Advertising
Here are some important points EVERY small business owner needs to understand:
- Digital Marketing IS “traditional marketing” in today’s world.
- Simply having a website is not enough.
- Businesses need an online “presence”, of which a well-designed website plays an important role.
- Digital Marketing Services, when properly implemented, make use of all of the Internet technologies and techniques available to promote your products, services and message.
- Just because an advertising agency or marketing firm claims to have expertise with Online Marketing Services, it doesn’t mean they do (more on this in a future article).
- Digital Advertising is by far the least expensive method to market your business, with the potential to reach far more customers and generate many more leads.
- Digital Marketing allows businesses to target specific customers in specific markets.
- Changes to a Online Marketing Campaign can be made quickly and easily. There are no constraints of time, space or geographic area, and the results are far reaching and long lasting.
Let’s further summarize with a few simple words.
Compared with traditional marketing, Digital Marketing is:
- Less expensive
- More effective
- More flexible (adaptable)
- Easily scaled (expandable)
Any service provider that can deliver on the five (5) advantages listed above deserves the right to be called an “Advertising Agency”.
At Bizeeo Marketing Agency, we don’t simply build pretty websites, nor do we claim to only promote your website. We promote YOUR BUSINESS.
Bizeeo™ has been providing full-service, online Marketing Services since 2010 (actually, longer than that).
Contact Bizeeo Marketing Agency and receive a free, no nonsense, truthful, and jargon-free explanation of how we can market, advertise, promote and grow your business.